What we do for you when we handle your case?
What does Koch & Brim do for you when we handle your injury case?
Most people are overwhelmed when they have been hurt in an accident. They are in pain. They don’t know what to say to the insurance company, and they don’t know what their case is worth.
At Koch & Brim, we make the process as easy as possible for you. Here is what we do:
1. We answer your questions. When you are in an accident you don’t know what to do. We have the experience you need and we can answer your questions.
2. We help you get competent medical treatment. We can direct you to the right doctor for your type of injury.
3. We help you get your medical bills paid. If you have medical insurance we will make sure that the insurance pays your medical bills. If you have more than one type of insurance available we help you choose which one works best for you. If you have no insurance we find a doctor who will treat you now and get paid after your case is settled.
4. We help you get your car repaired. We help you coordinate the repairs for your car.
5. We gather the records necessary to make your claim. To prove your claim you will need accident records, medical records, and sometimes other types of records. We gather these records for you and organize them for presentation to the insurance company.
6. We talk to the insurance companies. Most people are nervous about talking to insurance companies. We have dealt with insurance companies in hundreds of cases. We know what to say, and we know what they are looking for when they decide what to pay you for your injuries.
7. We do not rush into a settlement. When you are injured you do not want to settle your claim until you are absolutely certain that you know the full extent of your injuries. At Koch & Brim we make sure that your injuries are fully evaluated before we talk numbers with the insurance company.
8. When the time is right we evaluate your case and we advise you about settlement. We have handled hundreds of injury cases. We know what they are worth. We keep up-to-date on the latest jury verdicts and settlements and we advise you about settlement when the time is right.
9. If necessary, we file a lawsuit for you and take your case to arbitration or trial. If your case is properly documented and presented, there usually is no need to file a lawsuit. However, if the insurance company is not willing to settle your case for a fair amount, we file a lawsuit for you and we take the matter to arbitration or to trial.
10 We negotiate your medical bills to get them as low as possible. Many doctors and other medical providers are willing to discount your medical bills to help you get your case settled. Whenever possible, we negotiate with your doctors and medical providers to get your medical bills reduced.
11. We see that you are paid as soon as possible. Once your case is resolved we will do all we can to collect your settlement and to see that you are paid quickly.