If you or a loved one is injured from a construction mishap, speak with our Las Vegas construction accident lawyer today. Our experienced legal team will make sure you get compensated for the injuries sustained from this catastrophic disaster. Get in touch with us today for a free consultation– (702) 410-6034.
Our Las Vegas Construction Accident Attorney Will Help You Recover Compensation for your Injuries
Construction sites can be dangerous. Construction vehicles and equipment can cause extensive property damage and serious injuries to people who are walking or driving by road or building construction. At Koch & Brim, our construction accident attorneys represent people who have been injured in construction accidents. Clients trust us with their cases for many reasons, including:
- Experienced attorneys who have practiced personal injury law for over 42 years.
- Millions of dollars collected in settlements and trial verdicts for past clients.
- Individualized care and attention from an attorney, not a staff member or paralegal.
- Honest case evaluations at no cost or obligation to hire us.
- No fees charged for our legal services unless we win your case.
The legal representatives at Koch & Brim have years of experience to get you compensation quickly following a construction accident. We understand what these cases take to win and – most importantly – what you need to get through this difficult time in your life. We will stand by your side through every phase of the recovery process to give you the best odds of success.
The Benefits of Hiring a Las Vegas Construction Accident Lawyer
While no law in Nevada requires you to hire a personal injury lawyer, doing so can be the best way to achieve justice and fair financial compensation. A licensed professional can quickly navigate you though a construction accident injury case while protecting your rights and best interests. You can enjoy many benefits from hiring a construction accident lawyer in Las Vegas, including:
- Multiple liabilities: Our Las Vegas personal injury lawyers take the time to explore all possible liabilities in a construction accident to find adequate compensation for serious injuries and wrongful death. In a construction vehicle accident, the construction company, the vehicle owner and the project owner may share liability.
- Medical care: Serious injuries require immediate and competent medical treatment. Our law firm can help you get the treatment you need even if you do not have health insurance.
- Insurance negotiations: Our attorneys have gone up against many powerful defendants and won. This includes construction companies and their insurance corporations. We aren’t afraid of taking a personal injury case to trial in Clark County, if necessary, to achieve maximum financial compensation for our clients.
Our experienced Las Vegas construction accident lawyer offers free consultations to discuss getting compensation for any injuries caused by a construction site including truck accidents and wrongful death. An attorney has the experience, knowledge of the law, resources and personnel to build a strong construction accident case on your behalf. You will have the peace of mind to focus on healing and moving on from your accident while your lawyer takes care of the legal legwork of your lawsuit for you.
Types of Las Vegas Construction Accidents You Can Sue and Get Compensation For
Construction accidents happen every day. It is the most dangerous industry in the nation, with thousands of injuries and deaths at construction sites reported each year. Las Vegas is especially prone to accidents due to constant development and renovations. Federal safety organizations such as the Occupational Safety and Health Administration keep track of these construction accidents to identify the most common hazards. Some of the most common types of accidents are:
- Injury from dangerous vehicles: Construction vehicles are designed and built for specific purposes. They are usually heavy and unable to make quick adjustments in direction. The drivers are more focused on deliveries and construction tasks than on the safety of passersby. Cement trucks, dump trucks, cranes, forklifts and tractors can and do cause dangerous situations and serious injuries.
- Collapsed infrastructure – a building getting work done by constructionists may accidentally collapse. This can cause severe damages to workers and nearby civilians. Scaffold collapses are also a common type of construction accident, where the scaffolding structure built by workers falls. Accidents like this may be pretty catastrophic.
- Electrocutions – the negligence of construction workers can cause them to leave tools or wires hanging around that may cause damage to pedestrians. Construction workers themselves may also suffer electric shocks and electrocutions from accidents at work, such as accidentally driving a crane into a powerline.
- Falling objects – construction workers must wear a hard hat in the areas where they work. However, pedestrians in the vicinity are not usually wearing these kinds of safety equipment. Objects such as tools, heavy machinery, or building material may fall from the sky on accident and an unexpected pedestrian can be injured by it.
Construction accidents can injure not only the worker doing the building but civilians passing through, such as drivers and pedestrians. Most of these disasters can be prevented with an appropriate level of care by construction workers and the construction company. If you or someone you love was injured in any of these accidents in Las Vegas, you may be able to file a lawsuit to pursue financial compensation.
Who Is Liable for a Construction Accident in Las Vegas?
Many parties may be involved in a construction accident case. This can include the construction company for failing to maintain a safe construction site, such as a negligent lack of worker training or failure to implement safety protocols in a work zone. A construction company can also be held vicariously liable for the negligence of its construction workers. Some accidents are caused by third parties, however, such as the manufacturer of a defective piece of construction equipment. A Las Vegas construction accident lawyer can help you determine who was at fault for the injuries sustained in one of these catastrophes.
How Much Is Your Case Worth?
Filing a lawsuit for a construction accident injury in Las Vegas can end in a monetary award for many of your related losses, both economic and noneconomic. You could recover compensation for your past and future:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages and income
- Lost capacity to earn
- Property damage repairs
- Out-of-pocket costs
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Punitive (exemplary) damages, in some cases
- Wrongful death damages, in some cases
The value of your Las Vegas construction accident compensation claim depends on the specific facts of your case. The determining factors can include the severity of your injuries, the cost of your medical bills, your age at the time of injury, and your income level before and after the accident. Our construction accident lawyers can accurately estimate the value of your case for you.
Get a Free Consultation from a Las Vegas Construction Accident Attorney
Injured in a Construction Mishap? Contact Us Today
The Las Vegas personal injury attorneys at Koch & Brim are dedicated to helping you to get compensated for your injuries. We offer free consultations to discuss your options and to help you start to build a case. Get in touch with us today and speak with our expert Las Vegas construction accident attorney.