Las Vegas Motorcycle Accident Lawyer | Koch & Brim
(702) 451-3900

Las Vegas Motorcycle Accident Lawyer

Too many other drivers just do not see motorcycles – and that can cause accidents with serious injuries. At Koch & Brim, our Las Vegas motorcycle accident lawyers represent accident victims who have been injured in bike accidents because of the negligence of others. Get in touch with us today to schedule a free consultation to discuss getting compensation for your injuries.

Protecting the Personal Injury Rights of Motorcyclists in Nevada

A trucker backing out of a driveway may see cars, but fail to see a motorcycle. A car making a left turn may wait for cars to pass and then turn in front of a motorcycle. Most motorcycle riders are aware of the danger and take extra caution. But even with a heightened level of care, accidents happen.

Serious injuries

In a crash, the driver or passenger is highly vulnerable to serious injuries. Multiple bone fractures can require surgery and time to heal. Neck and back injuries can happen. Road rash is painful and can be made more serious by infection. Even with a helmet on, a hard impact can cause head injury and traumatic brain injury and could lead to large medical expenses.. A spinal cord injury can result in life-long care needs. At our law firm, we have a strong understanding of medical issues and can arrange for you to see the right doctor after your accident injury even if you don’t have medical insurance.

Personal injury lawyers

Because motorcycle accident injuries can be very serious, it is essential to work for maximum compensation in a personal injury claim. Our Las Vegas personal injury lawyers have over 40 years of combined experience. We know how to protect your personal injury rights and how to negotiate effectively with insurance companies and recover compensation. If you were involved in an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver while on a motorcycle and your motorcycle insurance policy does not have uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage on it, we can still make a claim if an insurance policy on a car or other vehicle in your household has uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage.

Out-of-state bikers

Nevada is a popular destination for individual bikers and groups of bikers. If you were injured in a motorcycle accident while visiting Nevada, we can represent you. Contact us and tell us about your accident before you negotiate with the insurance company. Our Las Vegas motorcycle accident lawyers offer free initial case evaluations.

Motorcycle Attorney William Brim Discusses their Accident Cases

Contact a Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Las Vegas

Koch & Brim are the experienced Las Vegas motorcycle Accident Attorneys that will help you! Contact them today in either their West or East Las Vegas, NV offices. Call 702-451-3900!

las vegas motorcycle accident lawyer

Motorcycle Accident Statistics in Nevada

Between 2015 and 2019, 297 motorcyclists lost their lives on Nevada roadways. This amounts to 18.7% of the total number of fatal accidents that took place in Nevada in the same time period. The overwhelming majority of these motorcycle crashes took place in an urban setting at 77%, versus the remaining 23% that took place in rural areas. According to data on the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, motorcyclists were 28 times more likely than passenger car occupants to die in a crash per vehicle mile traveled, and almost five times more likely to be injured.

Drunk or Buzzed Driving Related Motorcycle Accidents

In 2017 there were 62 motorcycle accident deaths that involved a motorcyclist under the influence of alcohol in the state of Nevada. Here’s a breakdown of the accidents, based on their Blood Alcohol Content Level (or BAC): BAC Higher than .08+ = 26% BAC Higher than .01+ = 16% The State of Nevada prohibits motorcycle riding with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) of .08 percent or above. For more information about this, please view our page about drunk or impaired driver accidents in Las Vegas.

Motorcycle Accidents Data Relating to Helmet Use

In Nevada, there is a universal law that requires that all motorcycle riders have to be wearing a helmet. However, even though this is an important piece of protection, it does not protect every rider from sustaining injuries or even death. In 2018, only 60% of fatal motorcycle accident deaths were people that were wearing motorcycle helmets. 36% of them were not wearing a helmet at the time.

Contact a Las Vegas Motorcycle Accident Attorney

Contact Koch & Brim, LLP about your motorcycle accident case in Nevada. We offer free consultations! Call us in Las Vegas today! (702) 451-3900

Recent Client Review:

“I was very satisfied with the services of your office, whether it be your professionalism or attention to detail. If in the event I require your services again in the future, you can be sure that this office will be my first stop. Thank you very much.” – Jared