Las Vegas Auto Accident Lawyer
Getting the Auto Accident Settlement You Deserve
For most people, an auto accident is a rare event. It can be difficult to know what to do, what your rights are and how you can get the settlement you need for your injuries. That is why we offer personal attention to every client at Koch & Brim. Our attorneys have handled auto accident cases throughout our 45 years of combined experience.
We can answer your auto accident questions and explain your rights.
Contact Us · 702-451-3900 · No Recovery, No Fee
When clients call or come to our offices after an automobile accident, they are looking for answers. How can I get my car fixed? How can I get medical treatment? How can I get a fair settlement from the insurance company? There are different answers for each unique situation. Contact our personal injury lawyers for a free consultation.
- Property damage: Our law firm can explain how to make a property damage claim and set the process in motion to get your vehicle repaired quickly.
- No health insurance: You need to seek medical treatment immediately. If you do not have health insurance, contact our law firm. We can arrange treatment with a competent doctor – even with specialists – so that you can get treatment and begin your recovery.
- Health insurance: If the health insurance company does not want to pay for your treatment, we can help. We will contact the medical insurance company and give them the information they require to process and pay your medical bills.
- Accident investigation: Most auto accidents do not require an investigation, but if there is an issue about how the accident happened we will hire an accident reconstruction expert. That should be done as quickly as possible, while the evidence is still fresh.
- Wrongful death: If a loved one was killed in an auto accident, you have our sympathy and our help. We will do everything we can to provide family members with compensation from every source possible.
- Tourist accidents: We represent out-of-state clients who were injured in an auto accident while visiting Nevada.